Welcome to Boot Camp.
Many are called. Few are chosen. Even fewer step out and pursue their God-given passions. For you, there seems to be no other option. Lackluster routines in a mundane world no longer suffice. You crave the stuff of legends, to be thrust headlong into the epic tale of good versus evil.
The enemy awaits. Having dispatched his battalions with orders to intercept you at every corner, he is becoming increasingly aware of an ever-present, unwelcome emotion within himself: fear. The enemy is afraid that you have been called. Afraid that you have been chosen. Your next step, albeit out of your comfort zone, is crucial in showing your adversary that his fear is not unwarranted.
Time to grab your gear and meet your battle buddies.
• 7 Ways YOU Benefit from an Effective Men's Group (Video 11min. 15sec.)
_ w/ FREE TRIAL_
• The Natural Progression of an Effective Men's Group (Video 12min. 13sec.) + (.pdf)
• Top 6 Ways to TANK a Men's Group (Video 9min. 59sec.) + (.pdf)
• ENGAGE: A Warrior's Devotional (Volume Two) 6-Week "Boot Camp" Edition (eBook) by Third Option Men
_ w/ FREE TRIAL_
• Packed with valuable insights, icebreakers and discussion questions, this edition is the perfect supplement once you complete our training videos and start your group!
• INITIATE: A Warrior's Guide To Becoming A Man (eBook) by Dave Hearn
• Written by the founder of Global Adventure, an organization committed to training the next generation and tackling fatherlessness, INITIATE seeks to answer the age-old question undoubtedly asked at some point by you and the men in your group: "When do I become a man?"
• SPIRITUAL WINGMAN: A Fighter Pilot's Journey To God (eBook) by Richard W. Haines III
• What man hasn't dreamt of being a fighter pilot at some point in his life? Join USAF fighter pilot Richard Haines on a journey of danger, determination, and devotion as he is divinely guided through perils of all kinds. From life-threatening jet emergencies to family-threatening temptations, he learns that God has a desire for everyone's life, and that He is definitely involved.
• SURRENDER: A Warrior's Guide To Worship (eBook) by Javan Rowe
• Leading your men will no doubt drain you – physically and mentally – and may very well result in spiritual attacks due to your increased Kingdom effectiveness. This insightful and expository look at Psalm 119 will help you resharpen one of your best weapons: worship.
• The Warrior's Journal: Meditations for the Fight of Your Life (9-Week Study) by Seth Barnes
• Early church history shows us that in a little more than 300 years, Christianity went from a small band of desperate men to the official religion of the Roman world. How did that happen? Find out in this timeless devotional by the founder of Adventures in Missions. (9-week study sent via email)
• FRONTLINES NEWSLETTER by Third Option Men
• Monthly inspirational articles sent directly to your inbox. CLICK HERE for an example. This priceless feature will continue long after you've completed your training and started an effective men's group!
BOOT CAMP FAQ:
Question: What if I buy the "Boot Camp" course, start a men's group and want to upgrade to your "Foxholes" course? Will I have to pay the full amount even though I've already purchased "Boot Camp?"
Answer: Absolutely not. We've thought of (just about) everything. Once you've purchased "Boot Camp" and complete at least 50% of the training, we'll send you a discount code for "Foxholes" that'll subtract the cost of this course.
Question: Complete 50%? You monitor our course progress?
Answer: You'd better believe it! We didn't create this training just to fund our ministry. We judge our success by the effectiveness of your group, and we know how hard it is to start one. It's our experience that if you put in the work, God will bridge any gaps – and we're here to assist you as long as you do your part. You'll be rewarded with a discount code once you reach 50%, as well as continued encouragement and new content as it becomes available.
Question: How long will it take to complete each course?
Answer: There is currently over an hour of training videos, divided into 10-15 minute segments (and more coming with our new "War Stories" interview series). How long it takes to complete every eBook and .pdf in your particular course will depend on how fast you read (currently over 750 pages with more digital content in the works). Remember – effective discipleship is not a sprint; it's a marathon. We guarantee you'll see results if you commit to this training and take your time.
Question: Is this a military thing?
Answer: That's a loaded question (pun intended). No, this ministry is not officially associated with the military. However, many of our writers and small group leaders have served in various branches – and we support our troops. We can see why you'd ask that, though; much of the verbiage and marketing aspects of the training has a "military" look to it. Coincidentally, many Scripture verses also compare the life of a Christian to that of a soldier/warrior. This is explained further in the Boot Camp video titled, "Top 6 Ways to TANK a Men's Ministry."
Question: Is there an affiliate program for startamensgroup.com?
Answer: Sure is! By enrolling in this course, you are automatically eligible to be a "BOOT CAMP" level affiliate of startamensgroup.com. CLICK HERE to learn more about our Affiliate Program. It's never been easier to make a passive income while promoting an effective ministry!
About the Instructor
Within a five-year period, Evan Dawson went from actively dodging anything even remotely related to "Men's Ministry," to speaking onstage to thousands of men at events across the United States and abroad. This transformation was nothing short of miraculous, and a clear indication God was at work in Evan's life. It all started with an awkward handshake and simple invitation to a men's group from a guy named Billy. The rest, they say, is history. Hear the full story in the Foxholes course video titled, "Third Option Men."
Evan and his wife Ashley currently live in Alabaster, AL with their three children. When Evan isn't training men, he works as an Assets Protection Executive for a major retailer. If you can't find him there, he's probably jet lagged somewhere with a big smile on his face. Having travelled to more than 30 countries on 6 continents, leading youth and men on mission trips since becoming a follower of Christ nearly two decades ago, Evan has a deep passion for seeing lives changed by the power of God on foreign soil. Ask him about his next adventure; he'll be glad to save you a spot!